09 Aug BLAB V2.2 Update – August 6, 2017
A list of all the updates are shown below
- Booking emails now use YOUR email address in the reply-to header. So when the person replies, it goes to YOU.
- The link in the messaging email now appears as a cleaner link and is clickable in all email clients
- Removed embed header texts (e.g. Book Me, Products & Services, Service Offering, etc…)
- Appointment title for single appointment mode now matches the styling of products/services (both on your page and in embeds).
- Duration for appointments now matches the styling of products/services (both on your page and in embeds).
- Tuck price under duration in products/services for cleaner and more consistent look
- Tuck the button under the description for cleaner look
- Fixed bug where ‘SHOW/HIDE “LOGIN” AND “CREATE YOUR PAGE” LINKS’ gets unexpectedly disabled in some instances